The Council has compiled professional training events and networking opportunities sponsored by national and regional organizations, displayed below for the current month. Please contact us if you wish to add your event to the calendar.
Note: You may change the view from Calendar to “List” or select the month and year you wish to view.
- This event has passed.
2017 SREB Go Alliance Academy Annual Meeting
April 18, 2017 - April 19, 2017
SREB’s Go Alliance Academy connects school counseling faculty, practicing counselors and state agency staff from across the country to share best practices and discuss ways to work together to transform school counseling in order to increase students’ postsecondary access and success.
2017 Annual Meeting
April 18-19, 2017
Red Lion Baltimore
The meeting will cover:
- Updates from SREB on new content, procedures and future modules
- Updates on the field of school counseling, college access issues, and state and national policies that impact the program
- Latest Program Evaluation results
- Best practice presentations from state teams
- Roundtable discussion about how to improve the program
Everyone who attends the meeting is also welcome to attend the FAFSA Campaign workshop to learn effective strategies for increasing FAFSA completion in your state or community.